We draw your attention to these terms and conditions which apply whenever you buy goods from us online. Please read them carefully before you proceed to make your purchase as they explain important information about the basis on which we will sell goods to you. By placing an order you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. You may wish to print and keep a copy of these terms and conditions for your records.
How to place an order
Adding Items to your shopping bag:
- Finding the product you wish to purchase:
Enter a key word on the search button on the header or footer of the page.
- Add an item to your shopping bag by clicking the ‘Add to Shopping Bag’ button – remember to select any Quantity, Colour, or Size options from the drop box first.
- When you add an item you will get a message at the top saying it has been added to your shopping bag.
- At this point you may select continue shopping or the message will fade after a few seconds.
- When you have finished shopping click ‘View Shopping Bag’ or ‘Checkout’ at the top of the screen.
- When checking out you will be asked to sign in:
- Existing customers enter your email address and password and click ‘Sign In’ – there is help if you have forgotten your password. The password will be emailed to the account used during set up.
- New customers click the ‘Create A New Account’ button & follow the on screen instructions
- After signing in follow the on screen instructions to:
- Select the shipping address or add another
- Enter your coupon code, if you have one, and once done click
- Continue to payment where you can add your card details.
Orders are dispatched next day if ordered before 9PM the previous day.
Our couriers are run by Hermes and deliveries can take from 2-5 days business days from despatch day
Any problems at all with your delivery, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org